Wednesday, July 18, 2012

War: In and Out of the lab

Day 8
First things first, today was the first day of our assassin game (Codename: Derez). It was a lot of fun, until someone complained, and now it looks like the game might be cancelled. On the plus side, I managed to stay alive, and kill two targets (Sorry for the sneaky trap, Bethany). Although my computer crashed, (AGAIN) I was able to convert nearly all of the files today, which was really exciting. However, Roger isn't sure how Will Noel feels about the project, so the site may not even be published. Regardless of the outcome, this internship is shaping up to be a lot of fun so far. I have learned so much about science, and history. That's the great part about my project, I get to experience both. Also the people, especially the interns, are really nice and good-spirited. I really enjoy the camaraderie and the environment. And so, I leave you on that note my devoted readers. Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, I GUESS. I can't believe I fell for it so easily! Well played, sir.

    ReplyDelete