RIT CIS Internship - Historical Document Restoration

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Metadata Pt.3

Day 28
I just decided to tough it out and do the reformatting manually. I have now completed more than 1000 files, so I only have 1500 more.
Posted by Henry Wickus at 10:24 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (34)
    • ▼  August (18)
      • The End
      • Busy Busy Day
      • Magic Pi
      • Website Level: Almost Completed
      • Batch Programs: My Best Friends
      • Metadata: Hopefully the Final Part
      • Metadata Pt.4: Hooray for Macros
      • Metadata Pt.3
      • Metadata Pts. 1 & 2
      • The End is Near
      • Frustrations
      • What have you been doing all summer?
      • Off-Day
      • Mees Observatory
      • Videos, Grilles, and Focusing
      • Video Shoot
      • Puzzle Solved
      • Focus
    • ►  July (16)

About Me

Henry Wickus
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.