Thursday, August 23, 2012

Busy Busy Day

Day 34
Boy today was busy. I worked furiously on the website, but despite my best efforts, I did not complete it. I ended up having to restart some of my work, using word codes to represent different parts of the webpage to expedite the search and replace process, but I wasn't able to get to that. I plan on finishing it up this weekend. After lunch we practiced our presentations. I thought that mine didn't go so well, but they all seemed to like it so I guess it wasn't too bad. Afterwards I worked on editing my video, though I did not finish. Overall, I did more  work today then I have done any other day all summer, and despite that fact I still have work to do tonight and this weekend. It is really sad knowing that this whole experience is almost over. Oh well, such is the nature of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment